All new projects! Projects may include:
- printmaking painting—inspired by Andy Warhol
- Polymer clay 3-dimensional Canadian landscape - inspired by Tom Thomson
- Acrylic portrait painting - inspired by Jean-Michel Basquiat
- Cozy clay home sculpture - inspired by Grandma Moses
Students continue to work on a project for multiple classes. Working on projects for several classes means we can complete more complex artworks that include a variety of techniques while encouraging students to focus on honing their skills and enjoying the creation process.
Blurb about art history in class
Our projects are designed to incorporate fine art techniques, with exciting new projects and artist inspirations every session. Students learn to use professional artist-quality tools and materials to complete their artworks in an art studio environment. Students take home artwork once complete.
- 13-week session, one-two hours per week, drop-off only
- Discounted tuition if kids share a workstation, must be in the same social bubble